Where is the Marchino Group Tax Service Office located?
Our business address is 1101 Tyvola Road, Suite 101, Chatlotte NC 28217.
What is Marchino Group Tax Service’s mailing address?
Our mailing address is:
Marchino Group Tax Service
1101 Tyvola Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28217
What are Marchino Group Tax Service office hours?
During tax season, January 15th through April 30th, our office is open Monday through Friday 10:00a.m. to 6:00p.m., Saturday 10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Additionally, Marchino Group Tax Service maintains year-round help after tax season, by appointment, for your convenience.
Call today (704) 523-7477 to make your appointment!
Why should I choose Marchino Group Tax Service to do my taxes?
Marchino Group Tax Service is an independently owned tax preparation service, which means your tax preparer will get to know you. Having the same preparer year after year is a big plus – giving you a professional who knows your tax situation and history.
Marchino Group Tax Service professionals thoroughly examine each customer’s tax situation to get every deduction, credit, and tax advantage possible.
Don’t just get people – Get a Person who knows you!
Can I get a copy of my income tax return?
Every customer receives a printed copy of their return. An electronic copy can be emailed to your e-mail address if so requested. Files are encrypted and password protected so that only the intended client can access and open the files attached to their e-mail.
How much do you charge to prepare taxes?
Tax preparation fees are based on the complexity of the return. Our fees are usually lower than our competitors because we are privately owned and operated with lower operating and overhead costs. Call our office for detailed pricing at (704) 523-7477.
What should I bring to Marchino Group Tax Service office for my tax preparation?
Below is a list of items you will want to bring with you, or you can print our FREE tax organizer checklist.
PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:
– Legal Name
– Date of Birth
– Social Security Card /ITIN
– Last Year’s Tax Return
– Valid Driver’s License
INCOME AND TAX INFORMATION:
– Interest (1099-INT or substitute)
– Dividend Slips (1099-DIV or substitute)
– Stock Sales (1099-B or Broker Statement)
– Self-Employment Income and Expenses
– Sale of a Personal Residence
– Rental Income and Expenses
– Sale of any Business Assets
– Gambling or Lottery Winnings
– State Income Tax Refund
– Pension Income (1099-R)
– Estimated Taxes Paid
– Social Security or Railroad Retirement
– IRA or 401(k) Distribution
– Unemployment Compensation
– Miscellaneous Income (1099-MISC)
– Medical Expenses
– Real Estate or Personal Property Taxes
– Mortgage Interest
– Charitable Contributions
– Employee Business Expenses
– Gambling Losses
– Moving Expenses
– Traditional IRA Contributions
– Higher Education Expenses
– Educator Expenses
– Student Loan Interest
– Child Care Provider’s Name, Address, Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN), and amount paid
– Adoption Expenses
– Retirement Savings Contributions
Does Marchino Group Tax Service offer e-file?
Yes, we do. Marchino Group Tax Service offers e-file and free direct deposit for refunds directly sent to the customer’s bank account.